Signing up is easy! Adults must be U.S. residents and be over the age of 18 to sign up.
Step 1 - Download Till!
Download Till from the App or Google Play Store! You can also visit our website and click Get Started and type in your number to receive a text with a direct link to download the app.
Step 2 - Choose a family role and get started
Not old enough?
If you’re under 13 and hoping to enjoy the benefits of Till, just tap Get Started from the home screen and then tap Kid, then enter your date of birth and tap Next. On the following screen, you’ll get your very own download link that you can share with a parent, or they can scan the QR code right from your phone!
If you are between the ages of 13-18, please visit our article, Can kids sign up for Till without being invited? for more information.
Tap Get Started > Parent and enter your information as prompted in order to complete your profile. We will ask you to do the following:
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your email (must be a personal email)
- Enter a password - must be 10 characters long, include a lowercase character, an uppercase character, a number, and a special character (!#@).
- Verify your email - Please click on the link in the email that we sent to verify your email address. Don’t forget to check your spam folder!
- Enter your Legal Name
- Enter a U.S mobile number - landlines and international phone numbers are not supported.
- Verify your phone number - enter the verification code that you received via text message. Didn’t receive the code? Tap Resend Code or go back to Step 1 to check your information.
Have an invite code?
Feel free to check out our article on How do I redeem an invite to Till?
Enable Face/Touch ID for seamless login and Notifications if you want to receive push notifications from Till on your home screen whenever a transaction is made.
After creating a profile, parents will be required to go through an identity verification process. (If you get invited to join a family as an admin, you will have to verify your identity as well.)
- Mailing Address (must be a residential address, we do not support PO Boxes)
- Social Security Number - Federal Law requires we collect your SSN. We do not run a credit check or store this information.
- Confirm the above information
Name your family and invite members to join!
You can add your kid(s) by entering their name and date of birth. If you enter a phone number or email address for them, they will be invited to join the app and use all of Till’s features to help them learn how to manage money. If they don’t have a phone number or email address, you can still get them a Till debit card and manage their experience using your parent app.
For more information on inviting other members and setting up your family, check out What are the steps involved in opening a Till account and setting up my family as an account owner?
Not sure which family role makes sense for you and your family? Check out Family Roles.
Send Physical Debit Card
Ensure this is toggled to the right to request a debit card for your kid. If you turn this off, you will need to request a debit card for them within their Manage Card settings.