We're sad to hear that you are looking to close your Till account at this time. 😔️
To ensure your account closure is a seamless experience, we recommend taking the following steps before proceeding:
- Cash Out any remaining funds in your Parent Wallet account and your kid's accounts. If your kids have any funds in their accounts, you need to move the money to your Parent Wallet account before cashing out to your linked external account. Please select the Transfer $ button at the bottom of their profile screen to send funds to your Parent Wallet account.
- Cancel any subscriptions your kid(s) have set up.
- Download and print your Till transaction history or statements for your records. (You can find your statements under your Settings screen) Tap on your profile icon at the top left of your screen to access your settings screen.
Once you have completed the steps above, follow the instructions below to close your Till account.
- From your dashboard, tap on your profile icon at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Close My Till Account.
- Please read the instructions carefully and tap Yes, I want to close my account.
Please keep in mind that if you do not transfer your remaining balance back to your linked bank account before completing the steps above, a check for the total amount will be made out to the account owner and sent to the address on file. This also applies to the total funds in your kid's and Admin's accounts.
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your account has been closed.